With Hyatt Legal, you and your qualified dependents have access to a nationwide network of over 14,000 attorneys who can help with a variety of legal-related matters, from estate planning and real estate to family law and traffic offenses.
Attorney fees for covered legal services are fully paid by the plan when you use a plan attorney. There are no limits on the number of times you may use the plan, and there are no dollar limits on your use of a plan attorney for covered services.
Covered Services Include:
- Wills, living wills, and trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Traffic ticket defense
- Purchase, sale, or refinancing of your home (primary, secondary, or vacation)
- Divorce (20 hours)
- Name change
- Juvenile court defense
- Debt collection defense and personal bankruptcy
- Document review
- Office or phone consultations for an unlimited number of personal legal matters
- Tenant negotiations, eviction defense, security deposit assistance (tenant only)
- Preparation of affidavits, deeds, demand letters, mortgages, notes
- Personal property protection
- Elder law matters
For more information about what's offered, click here.
If you're not enrolled but you want to see what's available under this plan, click here and under "Enter Access Code" use the following: 6910010.
You may enroll during your initial eligibility period or during Open Enrollment. Information is also available online or by calling 1-800-821-6400. Additionally, you can search for in-network plan attorneys with the Attorney Locator.