With Hyatt Legal, you and your eligible dependents have access to a nationwide network of over 14,000 attorneys who can help with a variety of legal-related matters, from estate planning and real estate to family law and traffic offenses. Use the Attorney Locator to find network attorneys near you on the Hyatt Legal website (enter access code 6910010 if you’re not enrolled).
Attorney fees for covered legal services are paid 100% when you use a network attorney. Covered services Include:
- Wills, living wills, and trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Traffic ticket defense
- Purchase, sale, or refinancing of your home (primary, secondary, or vacation)
- Divorce (20 hours)
- Name change
- Juvenile court defense
- Debt collection defense and personal bankruptcy
- Document review
- Office or phone consultations for an unlimited number of personal legal matters
- Tenant negotiations, eviction defense, security deposit assistance (tenant only)
- Preparation of affidavits, deeds, demand letters, mortgages, notes
- Personal property protection
- Elder law matters
You may enroll during your initial eligibility period or during Open Enrollment.
To learn more, read this or call Hyatt Legal at (800) 821-6400.