You can use OptumRx home delivery and thousands of preferred retail pharmacies, including all large national chains (CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, and Walmart) and many local pharmacies. For a list of network pharmacies in your area, use the OptumRx app or visit optumrx.com.
Home Delivery (Mail Order) and the 90-Day Retail Program
For maintenance medications (those taken on an ongoing basis), fill a 90-day prescription through home delivery or at a preferred retail pharmacy. You must choose one of these 90-day options for maintenance medications or you'll pay the full cost of the medication beginning with your third fill. OptumRx will send you a reminder letter after each 30-day retail fill with helpful tips on converting your 30-day maintenance medication to a 90-day prescription.
There are four ways to place a home delivery order:
- Online. Visit optumrx.com or use the OptumRx app.
- On the phone. Call 1-855-871-6277.
- Via mail. A form is included in your welcome materials or you can download one from optumrx.com and mail it with your prescription.
- Via ePrescribe. Your doctor can send an electronic prescription to OptumRx.
If you prefer, you can also fill your 90-day maintenance medications at any preferred retail pharmacy.
Specialty Pharmacy Program
Archimedes is a drug services company that administers specialty medications (sometimes called “biologic” drugs) and helps you take advantage of scientific advances in specialty medication therapies at an affordable cost.
If you’re eligible for the Specialty Pharmacy Program, you’ll be contacted directly.
The program provides:
- Home delivery service for covered specialty drugs
- Pharmacists with training and expertise in specialty drugs and the conditions they treat
- Telephone access to clinicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (888) 797-8155
- Financial assistance to help with out-of-pocket costs
Read the FAQs to learn more.