Quit for Life Tobacco Cessation Program is brought to you by the American Cancer
Society and Optum. Based on 30 years of research and clinical experience, this
award-winning program has helped more than one million people take control of
their lives by quitting tobacco.
confidential program costs nothing for you or your adult dependents and
- One-to-one telephone-based coaching for all tobacco use (cigarettes, cigars, or smokeless tobacco)
- Pharmacotherapy recommendation and direct mail order of patch/gum
- Quit Guide sent to your home following enrollment
- Unlimited and easy access to quit coaches through a toll-free number
- Access to Web Coach™, an interactive website that helps you stay on track between calls
Hertz employees participating in the Custom Benefit Program and their
dependents 18 and over are eligible for the Quit For Life program. For more
information, review the Quit Smoking Brochure, visit the Quit For Life program website, or call 1-866-784-8454.